Are you ready for GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“) is an EU directive providing for personal data protection, which represents the most comprehensive regulation of handling personal data of natural entities.
The GDPR addresses all areas of activity through which the personal data of EU citizens are being processed and collected. If you collect data on your business partners, or if you have employees or share any information containing personal data with your clients or suppliers, the GDPR will affect your business, too, and the size of your company does not make a difference!
The GDPR comes into effect on May 25, 2018. From this date on, pecuniary sanctions stipulated by the GDPR may be imposed, as well as the sanctions established by other regulations, such as the Criminal Code and the Act providing for Criminal Liability of Legal Entities. So please do not wait until May and find out now what must be changed in your company as to comply with the new regulation.
Our GDPR experts
Our GDPR experts Mgr. Radek Hladký and Mgr. Ing. Michal Nádeníček are ready to carry you through the process of GDPR implementation in your company.
Mgr. Radek Hladký
Mgr. Ing. Michal Nádeníček
The scope of services we offer
- legal audit of personal data processing in your company, including an overall analysis of obligations pursuant to the GDPR,
- ensuring a technical audit of personal data in your company,
- GDPR implementation plan, including risk analysis,
- Setting internal processes in your company with respect to the principles of personal data protection pursuant to the GDPR, including staff training,
- Review of contractual relations with business partners and clients (e.g. adjustment of commercial terms and consents with personal data processing),
- Review of internal rules relating to personal data processing and compliance,
- Setting an adequate safeguarding of personal data processing, storing and sharing,
- Drafting a plan in case of a violation of personal data safeguarding, including reporting,
- Performance of personal data protection office.