- representation in proceedings held before the Office for the Protection of Competition and the European Commission, including obtaining the Office‘s approval pertaining to the concentration of competition
- review of agreements with respect to the infringement of competition
- assessment of abuse of dominant position by a competitor, including settlement of disputes associated with an abuse of dominant position
- assessment of state aid and obtaining exemptions necessary for the provision thereof
- cartel agreements
- advice relating to unfair competition, including unfair and comparative advertising, freeloading on a competitor’s reputation, etc.
a world leading dealer of sports equipment
a leading Austrian bank